Heute gibt es keine deutsche Fassung, der Artikel ist eine (überarbeitete) Präsentation, die ich am 18.1. in London beim NEROPA-Symposium von Equity UK gehalten habe, nebst englischem Audiokommentar.
On January 18, I was invited to speak at the Equity NEROPA Symposium at the BFI in London and present NEROPA.
This was strongly initiated by actress Jean Rogers (whom I interviewed in 2013: Well done, Sister Equity!), and who has been convinced by NEROPA right from the start. She organized a Meeting to explore NEROPA at Equity’s London headquarters in 2016 (SchspIN in London). Now, with the support of the Equity Women’s Committee and others within the union, the UK launch of NEROPA became reality, introducing it to the British film industry.
NEROPA: Changing the Narrative – January 18th, 2018, The BFI Southbank.
- Welcome – Jennifer Smith (Head of Inclusion, BFI Southbank)
- Presentation of Filmography – Stephen McConachie (Head of Data, BFI Southbank)
- Introduction – Jean Rogers (Equity Councillor & Equity Women’s Committee)
- Presentation of NEROPA – Belinde Ruth Stieve followed by Q & A
- Vote of thanks Kelly Burke (Chair, Equity’s Women’s Committee)